Female Founders Investors Pitch Event
This event offers a unique chance to listen to an interesting Fireside Chat and pitch live to investors simultaneously.
The Female Founders Investors Pitch Events are semi-annual events that connect female founders with their potential early-stage investors. Furthermore, the participants get an in-depth insight into a specific topic through the Fireside Chat.
- 17:30-17:45 Welcome and introduction
- 17:45-18:05 Fireside Chat with Cornelia Gut-Villa, Managing Director @Startfeld Foundation and Board Member @SICTIC and Anna Rosenkranz, Co-Founder & CEO @Health Yourself
- 18:05-18:35 Startup pitch (live), each startup gets 90 seconds to present its business concept & needs (investment)
- 18:35-19:20 Roundtable discussions (1:1 conversations between investors and female founders)
- 19:20-19:30 Wrapping up
- 19:30-20:30 Apéro and networking
More information about the event:
- You can register for free to be part of the event, seats limited
- We ask you to buy only one ticket (startup or investor, no facilitators)
- @Startups: Please send us your one-pager pitch slide to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will then put it in our presentation
- If you cannot attend this event: You can send an email to email@example.com and we will add you to the list of participants for the next event